Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well when I don't feel like cooking and I don't want to really go out for a long dinner there is an option, sort of. The photo is of two little trays of food I bought at the butcher place. These things are available in most butcher shoes or other food stores. I have one tray of stuffed cannoli pasta and the other is not just potatos. It's the wonderful potatos, rice, and cozze (black mussels).

I'll put up photos and write more just as soon as blogger stops screwing around. I'm worried I may not be able to post today if I don't post now.!!

2 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

Hehe... sounds like me! Usually, at around 11pm I run to the computer while there are a few minutes left to the day and hit POST :)

Jeff Gromen said...

Hey I had plenty of time but I was running out of patience. I don't like being on the computer on Sunday! I know I'm going to be in front of it all week.