Thursday, November 08, 2007

Day 8 That cat is nothing but trouble


Nello is getting in the way so I’ve decided to store him in this drawer for the month. Just kidding.
He is always trying to get into things and this is the latest story. I wake up in the middle of the night because I here all kinds of scraping (later I realize it’s his claws and the drawer sliding slowly out) coming from the “cassetto” right next to the bed. I’m naturally in a mood of “What the hell is going on in here!!!” I wake up to see the situation in the photo today. He’s learned how to get into something else!!! Ugh that _____ cat! So the angry mood changes to laughter as I see how excited he is to have ANOTHER place to sleep. Now, if chase him out of it then I close the drawer and watch him with my "you-better-not-do-it-look" he will sit by the magic drawer and cry as if to say, “Can I open it? Pleeeeaaasseee.”

7 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

If Nello ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. I think that should be clear by now.

Anonymous said...

Or: "That Cat Is and Incredible Source of Posts When One Is Really Pressed."

Anonymous said...

I love Nello!! I miss Nello!! He's the only cat who has made me want to get a cat. and I am a dog person.

Anonymous said...

Although, Stacy and Phil's cat is pretty cute too...

Nello or Mara? I know my answer.

KENT

Jeff Gromen said...

Sogntrice,
The things I do to make that cat happy. All I have to do is put something heavy in that drawer and he would never get open again but I don't.

Judith,
No way I still have tons of stuff. I do need to do a historical one like Cyndi. I managed to go under the theater last weekend.

Sis,
You can't have a cat!

Kent,
It's not just looks. It's personality. "Personality goes a long way. We're talking about one charming M*F* cat. He's 10 times more charming then that Arnold on Green Acres"

Jeff

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear that, Jeff, and even more glad to know I can expect hysterical historical posts from you as well as Cyndi, my own personal Seneca.

Tui Snider said...

Reminds me of my cat, Betty. You see I was living alone, but for several days in a row, I would come home to find several pairs of my panties on the floor! I was seriously considering calling the cops, you know, when to my relief, I discovered that Betty was prying the dresser drawer open and tossing a few pairs of panties on the floor before taking a nice nap...