Monday, December 11, 2006

Zio, Dio mio!!

You can call me Zio Jeffo now! My brother's wife made me an uncle and more importantly my parents are now grandparents!!! Whoa, no wonder they are going to Florida for the month of January!!! And the kid is just like me, so far. Over 9 lbs when born and he has my middle name, Kyle Fredrick Gromen. Fredrick was my grandfather on my Dad's side and I must say I like the name and wish the whole family well. I hope to see this big kid between Christmas and New Years.
Let's just hope he has the amazing natural Gromen ability to throw a frisbee. I don't want him to grow up playing Rugby like his Dad!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play Ultimate.

Anonymous said...

auguri zio jeffo...now we want your son...ah ah ah

Cynthia Rae said...

Congrats to you and your family! Tanti tanti auguri! My brother just made a Zia out of me at the end of July. I KNOW just how hard it is to be in Italy while the family back home is growing. Lucky for you, you will be home for the holidays.

Best wishes to you all!
Cyn
ps. What part of Indiana are you from anyway?

Cynthia Rae said...

P.S.S.
Is it ok that I added you as a link?

Cyn

Anonymous said...

Cyn,
I grew up in Cincinnati but I moved to Indianapolis right after college and lived there up until I packed up for Italy. I still have a house in "nearly historic" Irvington. So I'm not a proper Hoosier.

The link is fine. There is so little that people know about this area.

Jeff