Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's about to begin....


Brothers and Sisters are you ready. Don't the cats look scared. They should be. Tomorrow begins a new month but it’s not like any other month and this year is not like any other year. I’m going to attempt something that has never been done (as far as I know, but I haven’t researched it too hard). I’m going to join NaBloPoMo and that would make me Brindisi’s first member if I can pass THE TEST. First let me explain. This jumble of letters stands for National Blog Posting Month for those of you not keeping up with the times, which is most of you! This exclusive club requires that you blog EVERY DAY in the month of November. This November I’m going to “Just Do It” and I WILL join this elite club that WILL surely rule the world, someday. So EVERY DAY of the coming month I will blog AND I’m going one further and I say that I will have a new, never before seen photo with every entry.
This sounds tough and it may be, but I need a challenge, as this blogging thing is getting too easy. Things may go a little haywire this month. Laundry may not get done. Personal grooming may be overlooked but there will be something new here. Just last night a funny thing happened to me on the way home from work that will make a good story during the up coming month. Also we have a lot of events coming up. I might as well say it. We have my birthday in this month. We have Mama Roots in concert. I will be in Rome for Thanksgiving and who knows where else. So stay tuned as I hope to blog about things you never seen or even thought you would see. It may get personal you may be offended but remember it’s for your entertainment only.
Use as directed. Consult a physician if the condition persists for over a month….
Ci vediamo domani…and dopodomani and dopodopodomani…


Little update. I decided to add this scary photo of Mara for Halloween. You have to go back 3 years on my blog to see when I last carved a pumpkin.

5 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

Tomorrow starts! Glad you're joining... isn't it wicked crazy? a daily post :)

Hey, can I borrow your black cat for Halloween? It's sitting there staring at me... just one day! Hehe...

Happy Halloween!

Jeff Gromen said...

R2R,
You commented before I even added the scary photo of Mara. You can borrow her but make sure you have plenty of food.

Jeff

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Yeah! Glad to hear you're in. Great Halloween kitty photos :)

lorraine@italianfoodies said...

Ohhh good luck, I'd say it will be pretty tough!! Just found you so look forward to all the posts:)

Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

Good luck, fellow blogger! This is proof that you are at least half as crazy as I am... it's a good sign! I guess there has to be that crazy gene in those of us who moved over here, otherwise how would we deal with the bureaucracy? ;-) I'll be checking in to cheer you on. Start stockpiling the ideas and photos!