Monday, November 13, 2006

Uncover the Truth!!!

Just a quick plug for the new website! "Puglia Posse" has changed to "Puglia Uncovered" in my link list. The area where we talk about local problems is in the "Forum". This website could become a beacon of information on this area. We have a group of "stranieri" that live here and can give you the straight talk on Puglia and we have some local Italians that can shed light on why things are the way they are. I think it could easily become the best resource for this area. Maybe I'm a little biased because I hope to be helping out as much as I can.
My friends and family already know how much I like showing people around so it's only natural that I try to help others through the internet and let's face it this blog just isn't that informative!!!

No comments: