Thursday, November 03, 2005

Country roads, take me home....

So this is a pre-states blog. The next blog will be JeffinIndiana, not Puglia. Fear not! This is only a two-week stay for some training I probably should have had before I left two years ago. It’s very funny when you consider I only have 9 months left on my contract. The bottom line is, if the company here is still happy with me in 9 months then I can stay longer. If relations fall out then I may not have a choice. Right now all is good but you never know.
Latest news…My cat Nello is growing fast and needs a trip to the vet. As soon as I get back I need to do this. He’s getting aggressive, but it’s only his manliness coming out. We’ll have to “fix” that. Along this line I found out last night this his nails can make short work of a shirt. I’m glad I didn’t have on a shirt I care about. I worry because I have a friend from work coming over to take care of him while I’m gone and I hope he knows what he’s in for. His girlfriend has a cat so I think it will be fine.
I have news on my girlfriend, Paola. We are planning that she will come over to the States after Christmas and before New Years. That’ll be the first chance she’ll have to meet MY family and friends. No worries there. My friends and family are all perfectly normal and nice, except for Kent.
Oh I forgot to put something in code for Kent…That’s not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. He’s still following us?! Inconceivable!!! You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.
Can you crack the code? Or just figure out what 2 movies these quotes are from…
A dopo!!!

No comments: