Thursday, September 22, 2005

How to make life more annoying....

I knew it would happen in Europe first, but I thought it would be Italy to lead the way!!! What is that? I just read that two airlines in Europe (BMI of England and TAP of Portugal) will experiment with a system that will allow you to use your own cell phone in flight. I was wondering when this would happen. I always assumed Italy would be the first to do it since people are so addicted to their cell phones, but I was wrong (but close). So starting next year it will be allowed on a few planes on these two airlines to prove it’s safe but by 2007 it should be in general use. Man, how annoying is that going to be? Imagine your neighbor on the plane having a loud annoying conversation with someone the whole flight. Or trying to sleep with phone going off all around you. It could happen, soon…

No comments: