Sunday, February 17, 2008

Movin on is tough....

I hate to screw up the links and bookmarks that everyone has but I'm going to. With Roam to Rome's help I set up a new site. From now on I will be blogging over at Jeff in Italy. I'm still in Puglia but I just wanted something easier to remember and "tell people" to spread the word. It's obvious how to spell puullleeh in Italian but not English.

Also on this new site I plan to have more photos available in albums and I want to write more in Italian. My local friends seem to be getting on the Internet much more. They love MySpace but I hope they come over to my site once and while.

Anyway change your favorites now!!!

Please...

6 comments:

Gil said...

Let Cristina or Annika know to change your link on Expats.

Anonymous said...

Is there a link I can't see?

Planning another little giro down there in the southland soon.

joe@italyville.com said...

good luck with the new site Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
When I clicked on "Jeff in Italy" I got an "error on page" message. Is it under construction?
Laura Ottaviani-Chacon
P.S. Where did Keith get that family tree?!

Glynn said...

Jeff, I'm Glynn in Grafton, WV. I spent 5 and 1/2 years in and around Brindisi. Lived a while in San Vito dei Normani. Also lived several years later on the San Vito AirBase (Station) not far from Brindis. Was there from 1970 until late 1975. Fully enjoyed myself. Had thoughts about retireing in that area but as you see I didn't.

ReisenInApulien said...

Wow you have been to Puglia too. Oh maybe you are interested in my blog...visit me! ;-)